|The background photo of the sunlit water was taken at Matheson Hammock in Miami|
Paul & Joe's nail enamels are consistently among my favorites and those in this summer's Beach Baby collection are no exception. There are five shades offered:
- Miami is a mid-tone boysenberry pink
- Caribbean is a calming seafoam green
- Bermuda is a cheerful strawberry-rose
- Mauritius is a sheer, pale milky-nude
- Rio is a warm mango-coral
|From left to right: Miami (031), Caribbean (032), Bermuda (033), Mauritius (034), Rio (035)|
|A closer look at Mauritius|
|Paul & Joe's brush is relatively narrow which makes for easy application on smaller nail beds|
Today I'm wearing Miami (which coincidentally is also my hometown). I applied two coats and did not use any top coat in these photos. Look at that shine!
I just love the way these shades look next to each other--such a fun summer collection!
If you'd like more information on the Beach Baby collection, visit the following pages:
- Strawberry Blonde (Rio applied)
- Really Ree (bottle images and photos of other items in the collection)
- London Beauty Banter (more collection photos)
- Mademoiselle Moki (press images)
As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope your summer is off to a great start!