- Baby Jane is an opaque greige. We've seen many similar shades released in recent years, but I never tire of neutral putty shades like this. The formula covers well in one coat, but I used two for evenness.
- Shocking is a lovely opaque fuchsia -- nice to have if you don't already own something similar. It is shown here with two coats.
- Delphine is a smoky grey with plum tones (along the lines of Metro Chic and You Don't Know Jacques, etc.) I really like this one! It's slightly more sheer than Baby Jane, but reaches opacity with two coats.
- Sally is emerald green shimmer in a sheer black base. This one needs three coats to look its best. Most of the time it looks almost black--the pretty shimmer really only shows up in bright lighting.
- Stone Jungle is a basic silver foil. I feel like I've seen very similar shades from NARS, Essie, and quite a few other brands. This one applies nicely and covers well in one coat but, like all foils, it emphasizes any flaws or ridges in the nail.
|Indoors in natural light|
|In full sunlight|